Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Night Humor

10 Things You Should Know About 

Texas & Texans 

          

1. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals, and you start drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar.

2. Backwards and forwards means, 'I know everything about you.'

3. The word 'jeet' is actually a phrase meaning, 'Did you eat ?'

4. You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH ‘EM...

5. You measure distance in minutes.

6. You switch from heat to A/C in the same day.

7. You carry jumper cables in your car --- for your OWN car.

8. You know all four seasons: Almost summer, summer, still summer, and Christmas.

9. You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good stew or chili weather.

10. We don't need no dang driver's ed. If our mama says we can drive, we can drive, dat-gummit.

8 comments:

  1. We are tempted to put on the AC already but will try to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya’ AC! It’s the same here, and I have had the AC on a lot lately. Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by today.

      Delete
  2. I went to training in Dallas years ago in August for 3 weeks. It was 105 every day. They kept the training center at 65 degrees. You would walk out the door and feel like you got hit by a truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am smiling about what you said, Mike. Thank you for leaving this great comment. I sincerely thank you for stopping by to read here. That’s so nice of you.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. I appreciate your visit and comment!

      Delete
  4. You made me smile. All the time while I was reading. I especially liked about four seasons and about pushing buttons. It's a great expression "you mash'em".
    I wish you a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!