Thursday, October 31, 2019

Kids Humor


Kids Say the Darndest Things...

Related image

Computer Problems

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Richard, the 11 year old next door whose bedroom looks like a Mission Control Center, and asked him to come over. Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Richard grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'

'No,' I replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T ... 

Image result for laughing out loud cartoon
I used to like the little farrt . . .



Click Images to view Source

5 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Reminds me when I call my Granddaughters for help with my PC and in a few minutes its fixed and when I ask them what and how they said don't worry your pretty little head Nanny, just call if it happens again! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny ending.....hehehe

    # Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - this is too funny! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Lord that's a good one. The simplest of jokes are sometimes the best.
    How you doing my friend?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!