Monday, September 23, 2019

A Chuckle to End Your Day

Monday Night Humor 

Image result for laughing  out loud
Q: What's the difference between a dirty old bus stop and a lobster with breast implants?
A: One is a crusty bus station the other one is a busty crustacean.

Q: Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer?
A: Because she always runs away from the ball!

Q: What type of music are balloons scared of?
A: Pop music.

Q: Did you find my horse well behaved?
A: Indeed, whenever we came to a fence, he let me over first!

Playing With Fate


In surgery for a heart attack, a middle-aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. “Will I die?” she asks.

God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.”

With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great!

The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains.

Image result for hit by ambulance

“That’s true,” says God.

“So what happened?” she asks.

God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you.”


Click Images to view Source

8 comments:

  1. Love them!! I'm going to ask my Granddaughter the one about Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nancy, that was a good one. I didn't see that coming, who would have thought??!! Thank you for taking time to leave such a nice comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dellgirl,thanks for the chuckles you have a great sense of humour my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Sheryl. You're welcome. I love a good laugh, keeps me from going "crazy"...LOLL Thank you for the lovely comment, I appreciate that a lot.

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!