Sunday, May 3, 2020

Never Lie To A Woman

A man called home to his wife and said. . .


. . . " Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box. We're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up".

"Oh! And, Please pack my new blue silk pajamas. "

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.


The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"


You'll love the answer...

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box ..."

Never Lie To A Woman...!!!

26 comments:

  1. A week? That's a long fishing trip. No wonder she was fishing for answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Mike. A week is a long fishing trip. Thank you for commenting. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. OMG - how smart of her, and so funny! Love this! RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it was smart, RO. Sounds like something I would do. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I started to read your post and I was so hooked on it. You made me laugh! She was very smart!!!
    Greetings from Utah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving this nice comment, Kaya. I especially thank you for stopping by. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. That was great! Thanks for a good laugh!! Hope all is well with you and yours - stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Nancy. Thank you for leaving this lovely comment. I especially thank you for stopping by. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanza. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  6. Reminds me of the wife who was with her lover when her husband arrived home unexpectedly. "Quick," her friend cried. "Where's your back door?" She said, "We don't have one." He responded, "Where would you like one?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a GOOD one, Dave. I love it. Got me LAUGHING-OUT-LOUD!! Thank you for sharing that.

      Delete
  7. Blessings my friend. I hope that you are in the best of health and the rest of your family.

    Yeah, he'd be heading back out just as quickly. In this day and age with HIV who have time for that mess?

    Take care.
    Rhapsody

    Have a blessed and joy filled weekend.
    Rhapsody

    https://www.instagram.com/rhapsody_phoenix/
    https://rappingonamelody.blogspot.com/
    https://rhapsodyphoenix.tumblr.com/
    https://www.pinterest.ca/rhapsodyphoenix/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, RAP. I appreciate your visit and the nice comment.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Kay.Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  9. **Thank you ALL so much for visiting. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment. I am thankful for your support and for the lovely comments.

    Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Blessing to you, Stay Safe!!!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hey Voo, Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by and reading my post.

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!