Friday, December 13, 2019

Funny Old Folks

A Friday 13th Funny Story

Image result for old men partying"

Roger left for work on Friday 13th morning. Friday was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire pay packet.

Finally, Roger appeared at home on Sunday night, and obviously he was confronted by his angry wife, Martha who castigated Roger for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.  Finally, Martha stopped the nagging and said to Roger, 'How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?'
Roger replied grimly, 'That would be fine with me.'
Monday went by and he didn't see his Martha. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.
On Thursday, the swelling went down just enough so that Roger he could see Martha a little out of the corner of his left eye.
Image result for old man with black eye"

==============================================
Image result for short senior citizen jokes"

==============================================
Oh harr-dee-har-HaHahaa! I'm Cracking-Up over here!!! ==============================================
How Do You Feel?
Two old guys from a senior center were sipping lemonade on the porch.
One asks the other, “Ralph, I’m 92 years old and even my aches have pains. You must be close to my age. How are you feeling?”
Ralph says, “Like a brand new baby.”
“No kidding! Like a brand new baby?”
“Yep. No teeth, no hair, and wet diapers.”
Image result for 2 old men meme"

Ok, enough already...
Happy Friday Night Everyone!

Click Images to View source

5 comments:

  1. Nice jokes. I'd forgotten about the first one so it was a surprise all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a good laugh today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them - thanks for the laughs! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me laugh … thank you.

    Hope you've had a great weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!