Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday Funny Stuff


My Dad is a Father 

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way.


The man, who was a priest, said, "I am a Father."

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered "I am the Father of many."

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your collar.”


I wasn't expecting THAT! Were you? Did you get a chuckle out of it? I hope so.

Happy Friday Everyone!


Priest Image Source: I don't know. I found this image waaaayy back when I first started Blogging...before I knew anything about Crediting sources. 


10 comments:

  1. Nope. I was definitely not expecting that. Thank you for the chuckle. Have a great weekend, Leona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome on the chuckle, Kay. I'm glad you came by to check this out, and especially tickled for your great comment. Thank you for that.

      Wishing you a wonderful weekend also!

      Delete
  2. You're right - I didn't expect that!! Thanks for a good laugh! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am smiling about what you said. Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by today, that means a lot to me.

      Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Haha! I certainly didn't expect that!
    I'm still smiling :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you came by to read my post, Jan. I'm especially glad about your lovely comment. Thank you for that.

      Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!