Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Silliness

Name This Post

Saturday Silliness is simply a place-holder, like you hold a place in line for a friend at the movies. Your assignment is to name this post, anything that suits your fancy. 

Have FUN! 

Related image


Image result for laugh until you cry

Related image

Ooohh Yeaaa, this cracked me up!


Related image

Funny Jokes - And the Lord said to John 'Come forth, and you will receive eternal life'

Guess I'll stop now. There's work to do. 

These should hold me for a little while, at least until??! ... whatever...


Happy Saturday Night To Ya'!


Click Images to view Source




5 comments:

  1. LOL! Saturday Fun!
    Happy Saturday to you … and have a great Sunday too :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The droopy draws toon got me to look up Tim Whyatt. I've got him 'liked' on facebook now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dellgirl lol these jokes are good,thankyou for the chuckle my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha these were funny lol :) Just stopping by to wish you a Happy and Blessed Sunday and of course Happy Birthday Leona! Hope you have a wonderful day and all the best for the year ahead. Stay blessed always!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!