Monday, October 14, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me…Yesterday!

Happy Birthday to Me…Yesterday!


My Birthday was Sunday. When I think of how special this day is, I marvel at God’s goodness. He has blessed me to live another year.


 Thank you LORD!  I am eternally thankful that YOU considered me worthy of your goodness and mercy.

Happy Birthday to me from Our Heavenly Father!


Word Breakdown - 
Happy Birthday means I am:

H  - Healthy                 

A  -  Awesomely thankful for living to see another birthday

P  -  Pleased and delighted to have a beautiful loving family   

P  -  Proud to finally be a Grandmother  

Y  -  Yes, I am happy and eternally grateful for God’s many Blessings!


B  -  Blissfully Blessed                            

I  -  Inspired by God’s Love

R  - Rejoice inwardly

T  - Truly thankful        

H  - Hopeful that I have more happy years ahead

D  - Delighted to “BE” me

A  - Amazed, happy and thankful that I have been so wonderfully blessed

Y  - Years gone by paved the way for YEARS to come…


Happy Birthday ~dellgirl~

God Loves You!


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another trip around the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate what you said. This comment made me smile. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dellgirl Happy Birthday my friend,what a wonderful happy post,hope you had a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am smiling about what you said. Thank you for this really nice comment. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a glorious day! I love birthdays and I especially like your word breakdown! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice compliment. That’s a really lovely comment, thank you. I want to thank you for taking time to do that.

      Delete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Leona! 13 is a good luck number in our family. I'm wishing you a year of happiness and good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Kay. Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday wishes. I appreciate your visit and the delightful comment. 13 is a good luck number for me too, Obviously...huh?!

      Delete
  5. **Thank you ALL so much for visiting. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment. I am thankful for your support and for the lovely comments.

    Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday.
    love your words breakdown




    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!