Friday, September 27, 2019

Laughter Is the Best Medicine

                               Friday Night Funnies

Related image

Q: What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?
A: Same middle name.         
          _______________________________________________
Q: What did the left eye say to the right eye?
A: Between you and me, something smells.    
_________________________________________________

Image result for friday laugh

I've heard this one before, but I laughed anyway.
______________________________________________________

A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll you have?" The skeleton says, Gimme a beer and a mop."
______________________________________________________

A man is struggling to find a parking space. “Lord,” he prays. “I can’t stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I’ll give up the drink and go to mass every Sunday.”
Suddenly, the clouds part and the sun shines on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man says: “Never mind, I found one!”
______________________________________________________

Okay, okay, enough already! 

That last one did the trick!!!


Click Images to view Source



6 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl I enjoyed reading your post,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing the humor....
    I love to read the middle name of Alexander and Winnie...hehehe....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Thank you for the laugh out louds, Leona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy the chuckle, thank-you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!