Friday, August 16, 2019

Tired As “All-Git-Out”

Old Sayings & Old Folks’ Quotes about Being Tired:


 Have you ever been so tired you could cry? Or scream? How do you express being overly tired? Have you ever heard any of the following expressions about being tired?

- Wo’ Out - Translation: Wore out.  Tired.

- Tired as Hell – No explanation necessary.

-Tired as “all-git-out” - Translation: 5 levels above tired.

- Plain Ole’ Tired – No explanation necessary.

-Plummm Tuckered Out – 7 levels above “Plain Ole’ Tired”.
- Plummm Tired - Translation: Really Really Extremely Tired! 

- Plummm Wo’ – Translation: Really “wore out” tired. 10 levels above “Plain Ole’ Tired”.

There you have it, my random rantings about being TIRED. Enough said.

Just KNOW I’m TIRED! Plummm Wo’!!!!!

Again, I ask, How do you express being extremely tired? Have you ever heard any of these expressions on being tired?  Have you heard any odd expressions about being tired? Please share them with us in the comments section. We’d love your feedback.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl i know exactly how you feel,we dont bounce back like we did when we were younger,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Sheryl. We definitely don't bounce back like we did when we were younger. Thank you for taking time to leave the nice comment.

      Delete
  2. I say 'I'm sooo tired!', happens a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say that sometimes too, Christine. Thank you for commenting here, I appreciate that a lot.

      Delete
  3. I am in the level of "Wo' Out".....

    Hope, everything goes well with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use "Wo Out" a lot around here. Thanks for taking time to comment Tanza. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  4. I have heard many say 'I'm so tired I could cry' … when I feel tired I say similar to Christine, 'I'm sooo tired!'

    Hope you had a relaxing weekend, enjoy the new week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Jan. Thank you for coming by and for leaving the nice comment. I really appreciate that.

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!