Monday, August 19, 2019

Make It BIG!


To have what you want, to be the person you want to be, to do what you want with your life, make it important to you.

If all the daily details of life are preventing you from reaching your goal, then your goal is not big enough. To reach your goal, make it important. Make it big.

Visualize it in your mind, not in some little corner that gets attention once or twice a week, but front and center. Mentally put your goal in the way, blocking everything else.


Whatever you must look around, in order to see something else, will happen. Whatever you cannot avoid thinking of, will get accomplished. Instead of letting life get in the way of your goal, put your goal right smack in the way of your life. 


Do you really want it? That’s the way to have it. 

Make it big in your mind, and you’ll get there.



~Ralph Marston~


"Ain't GOD GOOD?!"
"AGG"

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl awesome post my friend,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheryl, Thank you so much for the beautiful comment. I appreciate what you said.

      I wish you a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment. Have a great weekend, my friend!

      Delete
  3. yes, I want to do what I want in my life....
    great post....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanza. I’m happy you stopped to visit, thank you. I also thank you for the thoughtful comment.

      I wish you a great weekend, my friend!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes, HE IS Katie. Thank you so much for visiting and for reading my post. I appreciate that. I especially thank you for the nice comment.

      Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous post and photographs :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Jan. I'm happy that you took the time to check this out and leave a lovely comment. Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate that.

      Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!