Sunday, November 12, 2023

It’s Never Too Late to Laugh!

1st… Remember …
They Walk Among Us!


While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6.

 

He thought about it for some time before responding.

"Ummm, Just cut it ...

...into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

 

Yes, They Walk Among Us!

~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~      

2nd - Higher Education




A dog is so smart that his master decides to send him to college. Home for vacation, his master asks him how college is going.

"Well", says the dog, "I'm not doing too great in science and math, but I have made a lot of progress in foreign languages."

"Really!" says the master. "Say something in a foreign language."

The dog says, "Meow !"

~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~      

#3 -Days of the Week


Without God, the days of our week are:

 Mournday

Tearsday
Wasteday
Thirstday

Fightday

Shatterday

and,

Sinday


So, allow Him to be with you every day!'

'Life is short, so forgive quickly.

Believe slowly ... Love truly.

Laugh uncontrollably…every chance you get

Never regret anything that makes you happy.


And, have a wonderfully blessed Sunday night!

~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~~      


23 comments:

  1. "Never regret anything that makes you happy"
    That leaves the field WIDE open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by here and also for leaving this great comment. I appreciate it a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hope you're having a good week. We always can use a little more inspiration in life. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to visit here today and for leaving this smile-making comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. The days of the week is great! So close to our reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and for leaving this nice comment.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for these goodies! I needed a laugh today! It is so nice to read your posts again - I missed them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am “tickled pink” at your kind words. Thank you for stopping by and for commenting here. Wishing you well, dear friend!

      Delete
  5. A million THANKS to you, one and ALL, for coming over here to read my post. I truly appreciate that! Your support and your participation means a lot to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I enjoyed your post.
    Hope you are having a good week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Jan. It’s so nice that you stopped by to read here and to leave this nice comment. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  7. This is a TEST! Nothing of major importance to anyone but ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What am I TESTING, you might ask? Well . . . I'm TESTING the BOLD feature using html.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful! I like this very much! Thanks for inviting me over. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Cloudia. You're welcome, I'm glad I found you again. Thank you for taking time to visit here today and for leaving this heartwarming comment. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  9. I love the pizza joke, Leona. I hate to tell you this but Rejani Rehana is a spammer. Be sure to mark him as spam so he doesn't keep coming onto your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe..... lol.... love the first humor...
    Thank you for sharing......

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!