Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Finally!

Get ready, Get set,

GO!


First, get in the mood and then . . .

Let the FUN begin!

_____________________________________


Joke4Fun Memes: When its friday
________________________________________
Pick One


The problem isn’t that obesity runs in your family. It’s that no one runs in your family. 

One of the shortest wills ever written: “Being of sound mind, I spent all the money.”  

"I needed a password eight characters long, so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves." 
____________________________________

35 Best LOL - Animal Humor Cartoons images | Funny animals, Crazy ...
_____________________________________

Kids!

Dad Jokes, Dad Burns, And Then Old Folks Wonder Why Their Sons Don ...

___________________________________

How 'bout THAT!? 

😄

Happy Friday Night Everyone, 

Wishing you a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs!! I too am glad it is Friday. We get to see my little Granddaughter tomorrow so I'm a happy camper. Have a great weekend and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick a special character in that password and you've got a good password. A special character like... tinker bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'v picked the first one. I really believe, that running is very good for losing weight,and preventing obesity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs.
    Hope your weekend has been good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chuckles, Leona!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!