Friday, June 7, 2019

Thank GOD, It's FRIDAY!

Thank GOD, it's FRIDAY! Another week just flew by, had me busy as a little bee with a never-ending “to-do” lists. There were the usual things that just HAD to be done, along with a few incidentals that popped-up in the middle of it all. I got the important stuff done though. Thank goodness.


Now the week is gone already. Well, thank God, it's FRIDAY and I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend…sorta. Mama’s here, she came yesterday. Time to do some serious bringing, fetching, and carrying!

Still, I look forward to a whole lot of quiet time doing as much nothing as possible whenever I can today and the entire weekend. Feeding and medicating Mama is the only “must-do” thing to do, so far. I hope it stays that way all weekend.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I almost forgot the best part. The absolute BEST part of the week was getting to spend more time with Grandson. School is out for the summer. Yaaa!

We spent a lot of time chatting, chill-laxing, and snacking/eating. Boy that kid can eat! He must be going through a “growth-spurt” or something. He left yesterday evening to spend a few days with is other grandmother.   

Okay, okay enough random ranting already. Happy Friday Everyone!

What about you? How was your week? What fun things do you have planned for the weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Anybody heard any funny jokes lately? I need a good laugh!   


May tomorrow bring happiness beyond belief, 
joy beyond comparison, 
and peace to sooth your soul.


Wishing you a blessed and serene weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Your grandson is precious! What a handsome young fellow. I'm sure he cherishes the time he spent with you. Also glad to hear you get to spend time your with your Mom. My chap has weekend plans set for us but won't tell me just yet what he has in mind. I'm not overly fond of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Jace was just born. How did he grow so fast? The weeks are flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that saying about the days are long, but the years fly by? I felt that way when the kids were little. Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend! Summer's here yay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, for sure, weeks fly by quickly. I'm glad you were able to spent time with Jace. Those are precious moments money can't buy. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend Leona. And make the best of your time with your mama. I hope to catch up on a few things this weekend, but hope to chill out a bit too and recharge those batteries. Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time does seem to fly by...
    Hope your weekend was good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a corny joke person thru and thru. The more corny they are, the better I like it. Example: don't tell a secret in the veggie garden. Why? The corn has ears and the potatoes have eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!