Sunday, June 30, 2019

4th of July Events in Houston

UPDATE: 7-3-2019

CITGO FREEDOM OVER TEXAS


Thursday, July 4, 2019

Freedom Over Texas Fireworks


Thursday, July 4, 2019: Noon–5 p.m.

july 4 bayou bend blog post - kids at celebration


Event time: July 4, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

(Please note:  Museum open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on July 4, 2019).


Kidpendence Day


INDEPENDENCE DAY FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR

Thursday, July 4 from 7 - 11 PM

Image result for fireworks houston fourth of july


Wishing You a Wonderful 4th of July!

8 comments:

  1. Have a Happy 4th of July Leona...stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment. Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. I watched fireworks in down town last year.
    wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I appreciate that a lot. I wish you a great week!

      Delete
  3. I did enjoy seeing these three images :)
    Happy 4th of July … it's getting very near!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to comment. I appreciate your visit and your comment.

      Wishing you a super week!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a lot going on there but I'm thinking it must be so hot. I know it's hot here in Michigan. I'm here at the library, which is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m happy you stopped to visit, thank you. I also thank you for the thoughtful comment. Have a great week!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!