Saturday, June 29, 2019

Up The Creek Without A Paddle

Up The “CREEK” Without a Paddle is An Old Saying. I know you have heard the old saying, “Up the creek without a paddle”.

Yes, I see you smiling over there, you’ve heard it. I have actually cleaned the title up a bit so that it is not considered profane or inappropriate.

The actual title is “Up BLANK Creek Without a Paddle”. The word in the blank begins with an “s” and, it ends with a “t”. It has two letters in the middle, “h” and “i”.

Why am I talking about being up blank creek without a paddle? I am talking about it to keep from going absolutely head-banging crazy. Mama is on one of her “out-of-her-mind” journeys. I’m dealing with it as calmly as humanly possible, without getting dramatic myself.


Related image

If it would do any good, I would scream! But, it won’t. So, I won’t. Thank God it’s almost her bedtime.

Until then…



I am “UP BLANK CREEK”!!!     

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I've heard that expression alright and we've used it. I haven't heard it with the blank word though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment. Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dellgirl,lol I love this post ,yes such a popular saying I say it myself quite often xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I appreciate what you said. I wish you a great week!

      Delete
  3. This is a popular saying.
    Stay cool and keep smiling :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate the nice comment. Please come again soon. Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. oh...that pretty girl in the mud?.....

    we have a similar expression back to my home country.... the meaning almost the same.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I like the way you said that. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!