Wednesday, December 9, 2020

People Who Want Everything They See

It's Sooo Annoying

 

Do you know someone who wants every dat-gummed thing they see anybody else with? It doesn’t matter what it is, if they see you with it, they want some. If you talk about something you ate, they want some. If you mention that you bought a particular something two years ago, they want one.

God forbid if you walk through the room in a pair of raggedy old slippers, they want to know where you got them. You tell them where you got them, and the next thing you know, they want a pair.

How about it, do you know anyone like that? It is one of the most annoying things I know of. It makes me lie, just plain-old-straight-out-lie.

Once during a visit with my “person who wants everything they see”, I entered the room one morning with my piping hot cup of coffee. I’m ready to settle down, sip my coffee, and chat with them for a while. Before I could even bend my knees to sit on the couch, they asked, “What’s that you drinking?”

Without blinking an eye I replied, “Water”.

There now, that ought to hold them while I enjoy my morning coffee in peace!

Ok, I’m done. That’s my rant for the day, good to get that off my chest. Wheeewww!

What are your thoughts on this? Do you know anyone who wants everything they see someone else with? How do you handle them?




Image #1 source 

6 comments:

  1. Luckily I've never known anyone like that. It would drive me nuts if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this kind of behavior happen only in developing countries, not in the America...
    Thank you for sharing this useful article.

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the old saying - there is always one in every crowd! Very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post struck me as hilarious because I used to do a post on my blog called IWANNA WEDNESDAY, cause I want everything I see. I quit doing those posts because I guess I ran out of things to want, or maybe it happened right around the time the show Hoarders came out...who knows...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!