Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Make Me Laugh!

It's Been a "Murphy's Law" Day . . . Week!!!

I just want to LAUGH!


Forget formatting. Ain't nobody got time for that! 

Correct grammar doesn't matter this is just me venting anyway. Capitalization . punctuation SPELLING, and every thing else is off the table today.

None of that matters. My brain is "FRIED"!!!

I just want to LAUGH!

In the famous/favorite words of Clint Eastwood in a favorite movie . . .

"Go 'hed, Make My Day!"


Go 'hedMake Me LAUGH!
Ok, that's kinda cute. 
______________________________
______________________________


Click Images #3-6 to view Source 

6 comments:

  1. I was never good with quotes and jokes. I always relied on others for that, as I like to smile and laugh.
    I like the third piece with the name of the physician under cause of death. It reminds me that I once saw at the cemetery a plaque on which it was written something like: Here lies the victim of the clinic physician.
    They say every doctor has a cemetery of his own, where his patients are burried. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! We needed a good laugh! My husband loves minions so I will definitely share this one with him! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog and saying hello! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and laughed. I never had a great sense of humor and aways admired people who were humorous and witty. Thank you for sharing this great moments.
    I always enjoy to look at photos of your grandson. He is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!
    Stay safe and healthy and take good care of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe....
    love the first photo on the top...

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some funny stuff! I always enjoy your writes. I apologize for not commenting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!