Thursday, October 17, 2019

Found Money

I Found Money in the Parking Lot!


The parking lot at the grocery store is full, looks as if everybody and their grandma is out shopping today. If the few items I need to pick up were not extremely necessary, I would keep driving and go back home. It took a minute or two to find a good parking space but, I found one eventually. 

I opened the car door and planted my feet firmly on the ground. I looked down to make sure I wasn’t stepping in a wad of bubblegum or a puddle of transmission fluid. The coast was clear so I stepped out. That’s when I saw it…

A Penny!

My photo

I quickly whipped my camera out of my purse and took this photo instead of picking up the penny the way I had done in years gone by.

Have you ever found money on the ground? How much? Do you pick up pennies you find on the ground? Do you know anyone else who does?



7 comments:

  1. Of course. I've found money :) not much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happens pretty often, and I do pick them up. If I grab every lost penny I see, I should be rich in just 874,000 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't pick up pennies anymore. Nickels and dimes maybe, depending on how clean they are. Quarters for sure. I did find a dollar bill in the street once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick up any kind of money I find on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never found money on the ground in the last five years, it might be people in my area use credit cards...

    # Yes, I always found money on the ground about 10 -15 years ago, and pick it up

    ## Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the old saying .....pick up a penny and have goodluck all day!! My grandkids were always looking for $$$ especially at the gum ball machines! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. … I can't remember the last time I saw money on the ground!
    Now, I've said that maybe tomorrow I will!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!