Thursday, August 1, 2019

What Did You Do Today?

What Did You Do Today? What about yesterday?


Here it is 8:15 pm Thursday August 1st and I’m trying to settle down for the day. The past several months have been a complete blurrr, more so than usual. So much going on and to do, I don’t dare “Go-there”. Those are drama stories for another time.

All of these goings-on have brought to mind something that grabs my attention every time it happens. Have you ever watched a crime drama movie where the police asked a suspect where they were on a particular day (in the past) and what were they doing?

I have. I watch them all the time, they’re my favorite stuff to watch. And, it never ceases to amaze me that the police expect a full accounting of the person’s whereabouts and actions. I would be all the way “up-BLANK-creek-“without a paddle if they asked me that question. They would probably lock me up and throw away the key.


The past couple of days were extremely busy with lots of things to do while grandson Jace was away on vacation. I remember most (not all though) of what I did today. But, I couldn’t tell you one thing I did on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, even if you paid me. It’s just that bad.

Okay, enough already! I’m rambling on and ranting about much of nothing. Anyway, I forgot what I was trying to say here. Guess I’d better go regroup and get myself together.

So, what did you do today? What did you do Monday and Tuesday? What about this past weekend?

Wishing you a beautiful Friday!



12 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl lol I have trouble remembering what I did today let alone yesterday lol. What a handsome young man your grandson is ,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sheryl. Thank you for your visit and for the lovely comment. Grandson wasn't a happy camper about having his pic taken at that moment. LOL

      It’s always so good to see you, I really appreciate that.

      Wishing you a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I always have a lovely day...everyday.

    I love the last photo, a kind of symbol "ready to fight," ..and solve the uncertainty in live …..

    Have a wonderful Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, reading, and for taking the time to comment on my post. That's very nice. I like what you said about the last photo.

      Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. I just went to Costco, always so crowded around here no matter what time of day or day of week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for participating and especially for commenting on my post, your visit is a real joy. Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  4. My memory is getting worse the older I get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is too Kathy. Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to comment. That's very nice of you. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

      Delete
  5. I just worked out...kept appointments with a family member...worked out again, and watched some westerns that I seem addicted to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you really had a busy day. I appreciate your visit, thank you for coming by. I also thank you for the nice comment. I hope you drop by again soon. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. Love the photograph …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you took the time to check this out and leave a lovely comment. Thank you for thinking of me. I appreciate that.

      Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!