Friday, August 2, 2019

Fruitful Friday

Lessons From A Rose               

Roses are full of thorns. Life is full of pain.

Live your life like the rose. Spread your beauty and your fragrance, oblivious to the thorns and their potential to cause pain.


Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If God allowed us to go through our life without any obstacles it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. And we could never fly. 
~Author Unknown~ 


"Ain't God GOOD"?!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl he sure is,what a wonderful post,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheryl. So so good to see you, glad you took the time to come by. I appreciate that a LOT! Thank you for your visit and especially for the lovely comment. You're the greatest!

      Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration heading into the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspiring words....thank you for sharing

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes He is good. I am thankful for that every single day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely words, and I love the last photograph :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will add to lovely words, they are inspirational too, great post :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!