Friday, May 10, 2019

Coal Miner’s Daughter: Watching it for the 2-millionth time!

Coal Miner’s Daughter: Watching it for the 2-millionth time!

 
I’m flipping through channels searching for something good to have on television in the background as I blog the time away.

What?!   

Coal Miner’s Daughter?!?!! What-tha’…

Oh! My!! Gawd!!! I LOVE me some Coal Miner’s Daughter!!!!! (Please excuse the exclamation point overuse. I am excited!) I can watch this movie three times a day, five days a week, forever. It’s one of those movies that is, JUST that good.

Doo-Little just walked Loretta home, kissed her good night. Then he fell over backwards into the hog-pen. Ooohh goody! So, I’m going to get to see it almost from the beginning.

Yaaa, oh happy day!!! I DO watch this movie every time it shows up on the menu. I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Coal Miner’s Daughter!

Do you have a favorite movie?  Can you watch it again and again? What is your favorite movie? Why do you love it?

11 comments:

  1. lol awesome i havent seen this movie yet Dellgirl,enjoy my friend it sounds like an excellent movie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sheryl. Good to see you. Thank you so much for visiting. I especially appreciate the nice comment here.

      Wishing you a great weekend, hope to see you again soon.

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite movies is "beautiful mind"..... it was real story about Nobel prize winner.

    Even in sickness (schizophrenia), he has beautiful mind to contribute to science. I watched the movie 3 times.

    I should watch your movie.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanza, so happy to see you. Thank you for coming by to read. I appreciate your taking the time to comment. That is so thoughtful of you.

      I saw "beautiful mind" too. It WAS a good movie.

      Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  3. glad you enjoyed!I should watch that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Christine, it's good to see your smiling face here. Thank you for stopping by to read and for leaving the lovely comment. I appreciate that a lot.

      Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  4. I've not watched it, but pleased you enjoy it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Jan. I’m happy to see you, glad you stopped in to read. I appreciate the nice comment. That is so thoughtful of you. Thank you.

      Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  5. I've never heard about this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Iwona. I don't know how you found me, but I'm happy that you did. Thank you for coming by to read and look around.

      I really appreciate that you made it a point to leave such a nice comment. You should see me smiling about that.

      Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
  6. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.

    Garden Railings Calgary

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!