Monday, January 22, 2024

A Chuckle to End Your Day

 

~ ~ Stupid Short Jokes ~ ~

Two Muffins were baking in an oven. One muffin turns to the other and says,

"Holy S-h*** it's hot in here!" The other muffin says, "Holy S-h***... A talking muffin! 😕

~ ~ ~

"A man entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

~ ~ ~

A man: "Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud."

Waiter: "Yes sir, it's fresh ground."

~ ~ ~

Spaghetti

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for several years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support payments to begin.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

"Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today."

"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it," he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without." 🤯


~ ~ ~


24 comments:

  1. Oh dear! What a postcard! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Linda. You are SO RIGHT about that! I’m happy that you stopped by. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you for that! You are so thoughtful.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Christine. I appreciate your visit and your comment. Thank you! That’s so nice of you.

      Delete
  3. A postcard was the wrong communication channel to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mike. Your visit and this nice comment made me smile! Thank you! I appreciate this a lot.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting spaghetti either, AC. Thank you for your visit and for this nice comment. I appreciate this.

      Delete
  5. When the waitress delivers more spaghetti than you ordered, it can be expensive. I guess that was his pun-ishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good one, Infidel, thanks for the chuckle. Thank you for your visit and for this smile-making comment. That’s nice of you.

      Delete
  6. I like the one with the coffee....it's fresh ground ,ha, ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the one about coffee too, DUTA. It's funny! I appreciate your visit. Your comments and your visits mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  7. Thank you, thank you for making me laugh!!! I enjoyed your humorous post very much and the story about spaghetti is fabulous!
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kaya. I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. I really appreciate your visit. Thank you for this thoughtful comment. That means the world to me!

      Delete
  8. Loved the jokes especially the spaghetti one! I had to call my husband over to the PC and read it to him! He is still laughing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such nice comments. I always appreciate your visits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya', Nancy. That joke had me really Laughing-Out-Loud . . . for REAL! I'm glad you liked it. I’m thankful that you visited my blog. You make blogging fun. Your visits and your comments are truly motivating!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and for your comment. That’s nice of you.

      Delete
  10. These are absolutely hilarious! Have a wonderful weekend, Leona. I thought I'd left a comment here before, but I must have goofed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe.....
    humor about spaghetti loves the most....
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always good to start the day with a joke. Why did the old man fall into the well. Answer: because he couldn't see that well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by to say Hi and wish you a wonderful Sunday. It's a warm 42 here today and looking forward to getting outside for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the laughs :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you have a day filled with love and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!