Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Zen Sarcasm

A chuckle or 2 to end your day . . .


 1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the heck alone.
 
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
 
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So, if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
 
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
 
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
 
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
 
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
 
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.



 9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
 
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
 
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.




15 comments:

  1. Wise, funny sayings! I particularly like nbr.1,4,5.
    Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there DUTA, it was so good of you to visit my post. Thank you for the lovely comment. I also thank you for taking time to stop and read it. Wishing you well, my friend!

      Delete
    2. A smile any time of day is good medicine! Love #5 - and you are truly unique my friend! Wishing you the most wonderful grandparents day ever!

      Delete
  2. Great, simply great! I especially like # 8. It's so true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a nice week! All the best to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs - enjoyed them all! Thanks for stopping by my blog. We just got back from vacation and am trying to catch up. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! These are hilarious! I loved every single one of them. I need to show these to Art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic collection of wise, yet funny saying. Hope you're having a great week my friend Leona!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 and #8 did it for me! Thanks for sharing a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #11 - So I can pay people to go away?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Re: #3, I always thought it was darkest before the tornado hits.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!