Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Who Is Sitting In Your Front Row

Life is a theater ~

~ invite your audience carefully. 

There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships/friendships/fellowships!

Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention to: which ones lift and which ones lean? Which ones encourage and which ones discourage? Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are going downhill?

When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama or don't really understand, know and appreciate you and the gift that lies within you?

The more you seek God and the things of God - the more you seek quality, the more you seek not just the hand of God but the face of God - the more you seek things honorable - the more you seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who get to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.


You cannot change the people around you....but you can change the people you are around!

Ask God for wisdom and discernment and choose wisely the people who sit in the front row of your life.     ~ Author Unknown ~

Who Is Sitting In Your Front Row? Tell us about them in the comments section. We'd love to hear all  about them. 

Guess who is sitting im my front row? 

5 comments:

  1. Awe! Of course she is. My daughter qualifies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Love it! It took me awhile to do this but when I finally did what a difference it made inn my life! My front row is my husband of 55 years, my daughters and my granddaughters! I pray for them and thank God for them every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that quote " you can't change the people around you, but you can change the people you are around"! can't agree more with this♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully, family is always in the front row.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!