Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Wish For You

I Wish You A Happy New Year 
Happy 2020!

My Photo
Art Work by Grandson Jace

There are so many friends on my Blog list, too many for me to count. I could not have bought better friends. So, here’s a New Year's Greeting to you all, dear friends.

If it were possible that a wish could come true, then my New Year's wish for you is a year filled with Blessings.

May the coming year be full of love and happiness. I wish you
well and pray that 2020 is your best year EVER. May every minute bring you peace, love, and joy beyond your wildest dreams.  


Wishing you Blessings of Good Health & Good Fortune!         

Happy New Year to You & Yours!


Click Image #2 to View Source

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, all the best for 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Luz notes that there are two interpretations of this verse: an optimistic and a pessimistic one."
    Don't worry, be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dellgirl, thanks for the wish. May you have a super fun in coming years and your days be filled with blessings, positive energy and happy vibes only. Don't be sad and stressed out, if you ever feel that you are stressed, just Buy Etizolam to treat such issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and yours...

    Hope, we will be better in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the wish! I wish you a wonderful year with lots of love and happiness and many blessings! Your Grandson did a great job! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. The whole family is sick with one thing or another - my little one had pneumonia, my husband a sinus infection, my daughters and I bronchitus and my son-in-law has the flu. My older Granddaughters are holding their own! What a month!! Hopefully, I will get to my blog soon! Talk to yuour soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, my good wishes for 2020.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!