Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Wise Words of Wisdom

Forgive & Forget

Be good enough to forgive someone,
but don't be stupid enough
to trust them again.

Inspirational Quotes Journal

Related image

A wise man adapts himself to circumstances, as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it. ~ Chinese Proverb

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. ~ Chinese Proverb


Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak and notice more than you realize. ~Author Unknown






Click Image #1 to view Source

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dellgirl ,very true quotes my friend,love the pic and words,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, Leona. Love seeing Jace there enjoying the serenity. I do like your quote about forgiving... but....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote "...….don't be stupid enough to trust....."

    Inspiring photo of "Jace there enjoying the serenity"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic words of wisdom, and I really like the first one so much! Hope you are doing well! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  5. good thoughts to focus on and practice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Giver Of The LawOctober 25, 2019 at 5:02 PM

    I`ve always agreed with the phrase "Revenge is a dish best tasted cold" but here you seem to be saying it shouldn`t be tasted at all. Bullys should ALWAYS be severely punished for their transgressions even 50 years after the event ! ! !.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these …
    and thanks for that wonderful last photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!