Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Night Humor

Sharing a Little Humor to End Your Day...

Related image

______________________________________________________________________________

Pray for Good Food

A husband and wife were dining at a 5-star restaurant. When their food arrived, the husband said: “Our food has arrived! Let’s eat!”

His wife reminded him: “Honey, you always say your prayers at home before your dinner!”

Her husband replied: “That’s at home, my dear. Here the chef knows how to cook…”
_____________________________________________________
Q: Why did the traffic light turn red?
A: You would too if you had to change in the middle of the street!

Q: Why was the baby strawberry crying?
A: Because his mom and dad were in a jam.

Q: Why is there a gate around cemeteries?
A: Because people are dying to get in!

Q: What do you call a guy who never farts in public?

A: A private tutor

Source
_________________________________________________________________________________

Related image

Aaahhh YEA, This is perfect!

______________________________________________________________________________

Wellll, I didn't get a belly-laugh, but I did get a little chuckle.

What about you? Did you get to smile before bed?

14 comments:

  1. husband and wife in 5 star restaurant, and private tutor make me smile....
    thank you for tonight humor...
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tanza. Thank you so much for visiting and for reading my post. I appreciate that. I especially thank you for the nice comment.

      Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. I'm stealing the first one. I think I got them all RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for reading and commenting. I like the way you said that.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Christine. Thank YOU for coming by and for the comment.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. What a good laugh!! I'm stealing the strawberry one for my Granddaughter. She's into knock-knock jokes so I will be ready for her this time! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy. So so good to see you, glad you took the time to come by. I appreciate that a LOT! Thank you for your visit and especially for the lovely comment.

      Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha...these were good ones Leona. I have a good laugh! Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there AJ. Glad you enjoyed these and got a good laugh. Thank you so much for visiting. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment. I am thankful for your support.

      I wish you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. Hmmmm, for that first quiz I came up with boors, fink and punks. Sometimes I do think I'm too negative in my views of other people. Not you though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh Dave, those are some funny ones you came up with. Got me giggling! I really appreciate your help, thank you for coming by. I also thank you for the great comment.

      I hope you drop by again soon. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  7. I love corny jokes and tell them all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Katie. I love corny jokes too, guess you can tell that though. I really appreciate your visit, thank you for coming by.

      I also thank you for the nice comment. I hope you drop by again soon.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!