Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Eating in the Bedroom


I made my lunch plate and poured myself a nice cold glass of ice tea. As I turned the corner headed down the hall to my bedroom to eat a leisurely lunch, an odd thought crossed my mind.

How many people eat in their bedrooms? Do you eat in the bedroom? Is that taboo at your house?

I know many people who would die and go to purgatory before they allowed anyone eat in their bedrooms. I also know some who do as we do, we eat in ours. We have done this for so many years, it is hard to remember when and how it first started.


So, the big question here is this. What are your thoughts on the matter? What is your custom? Do you eat in your bedroom or not?

7 comments:

  1. I never eat in my bedroom...lol! I try to keep my food in the kitchen or dining room but it has been known to find it's way to the living room couch in front of the tv-especially popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it when I was younger and through my college years, but nowadays I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings my friend. How are you?
    I seldom eat in my bedroom, once in a while but not habitually.

    Have a grand weekend.
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leona, I was so happy to see you visited me today. It gave me a shot of joy. I have eaten in my bedroom many times. I don't always, but yes. I do on occasion.
    Have a beautiful weekend, my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. blessings and Happy Easter.

    May the love of Jesus Christ surround you always

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unless someone is very, very sick, we do eat in the kitchen. It's a lot easier to reach for things. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!