Saturday, March 22, 2014

Another Busy Week


Last week was another busy one, so many things to do I wondered how I would get it all done. Then, I remembered that I could only do what I could and leave the rest. Thankfully though, I got it all done with a little time to spare.

I ended the week by going to the doctor for a check-up on Friday afternoon, had to make sure the old blood pressure was still under control. It was. Everything checked out fine. I left the doctor’s office with another handful of prescriptions for other wellness tests.

They’re sending me out for the dreaded old mammogram, bone density study, and a few others. I have to get these done by the time I go back in three months. Grrrrrrr!!!

If I sound like I’m complaining, I’m not. I just dread all the poking and prodding and such, sometimes it hurts, for real. I’m counting my blessings though, at least I am still above the ground and able to go get these tests done.

Today turned out to be a pretty good day even with the overcast skies and no sunshine all day long. I’m just trying now to figure out what I want to eat, I’m getting hungry.


Wishing you all a peaceful and blessed Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Blessings.....

    Just remember through it all to breathe, smell the roses and laugh out loud.

    have a blessed Sunday and a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leona, I don't think I've ever seen a complaint from you. I agree that having to get all those tests done is a pain. I just want you to pass them all with flying colors.

    It was overcast today here, too. I'm ready for spring. The daffodils are blooming here.

    Be safe and let us know how the tests turn out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the important thing about life is being thankful for the journey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like all the poking and prodding, as necessary as it all is.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got a lot done and over with. It's finally sunny enough to hang laundry outside. Yae!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!