Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What did I come in here for?



I just sat down at the computer again, for the third time. I already made two trips to the bedroom to get something but forgot what it was by the time I got there.

Actually, the first time I changed my shoes, emptied trash cans and, wiped off the top of my nightstand. As I finished taking the last bag of trash from its container and tying it shut, I glanced around the room to see what else I needed to do. Nothing!

That done, I start for the den.

Oh, wait! What did I come in here for in the first place?!

Ummm, don’t remember. Oh, well.

Back in the den I sit at the computer and click on my in-progress Free Cell game. Two clicks two moves and there it is...

that dat-gummed fly!

That’s what it was! I went to the bedroom, to get the flyswatter.

Ok, back to the bedroom. Durn fly!

First I hang up a couple of shirts...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I agree with Lin. It sounds like my day too. Sheesh! Glad to see you back again, Leona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me!!!! These days I wonder about the hereafter; that is, I'm constantly trying to remember what I'm here after! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ywes indeed. Sounds like my mom!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL! I can laugh because I do that so many times in a day that I end of getting frustrated and sit down in the nearest chair to see if it will come to me. Never fails as soon as I get to doing something else it comes to me what I really needed/wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely relate to this! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm, mmmmmm...
    better walk with a note pad and write it down. Dont take the noggers for granted now.

    Hope you are well....
    Miss you girl....
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  7. blessings ....
    just ducking in to see how you doing. hope the memory is in full steam ahead.

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!