Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Quick Update

This is "just a quickie" post to let you know I haven't fallen off the planet, still busy, busy. I wanted to let you know what I've been up to lately. Hopefully, I will return to blogging more frequently once I get a few more things off my plate.

My efforts to streamline my "technical-to-do" list are paying off in a big way. I shut down one of my email accounts completely, that helps. I don't have to remember to go there.

I de-activated some of the many alerts I had coming in after realizing that the alerts weren't necessary. I found I would see who did what who said what and who stopped listening to me when I logged-on to a particular site or blog. That really helps.

I stopped following people who were not following me back. Now I don't need to go to a million spaces. That saves time.

My in-boxes are wonderfully uncluttered now. That sure saves a lot of time. Yaaa!

Do you have any tips for time management? What about tips for making the most of the time you do have to spend on the computer?

3 comments:

  1. it's all about priorities and not to do lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Glad you found a way to get past all the clutter. Me save time? Ain't gonna happen right now. Hopefully, when my son gets better, I'll have more time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your ideas, and I have no ideas to add. I am the ultimate procrastinator sometimes. I enjoy your blog...so keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!