Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Freddie and Sebbie Kick Mats- Luxury Car Seat Back Protectors: A Product Review

Photo is mine
It has been all of thirty-five years, give or take a few years, since I had a small child in my care. So, I had no idea I needed Car Seat Back Covers until I started picking up my first and only grandson from school last year. When I pick him up from school every day, the first thing he does is to prop his feet up on the back of the seat in front of him.

For that reason, these seat back covers keep me from having to ask grandson to take his feet down off the seat.  These seat protectors are a sanity saver.  They are the perfect solution to protect my car seats from grandson’s wet, grimy, muddy, dirty and/or dusty shoes.

The seat covers take all of that dirty stuff. They take the wear and tear of the constant contact of his shoes. The cover keeps the back of the seat clean and scuff-free.

This car seat cover is a good fit for my car. It was really easy to install and it is equally as easy to remove it. My daughter, grandson’s mommy, installed it in a matter of minutes all by herself.

The greatest benefit of this seat cover is that it keeps me from having to clean the actual back of my car seat. This cover takes the beating while the back of the car seat remains in mint condition, like new.
Photo is mine
 Another good thing about the seat cover is that it is easy to clean. You can quickly wipe it clean with a damp towel or sponge in a matter of seconds.

This seat back cover is worth the money. I recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. never knew there was such a thing....looks helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has those on the back of their car seats too and it really helps not having to worry about constantly telling kids not to dirty the front seats. I wish we had them when our kids were growing up.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!