Monday, November 9, 2020

Happy Birthday Baby Son

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Son 

November 10, 1979

4 years old- My photo

When I think of you on this your special day, I thank God for HIS goodness. I am grateful that HE chose me to be blessed with you for my baby son. 

I am eternally thankful that he considered me worthy to have you, my handsome and adorable baby son.

 

Photo 2009 © by ~dellgirl~

Happy Birthday my sweet, I love you more than words can say.

 

Happy Birthday means:

H  - Hello my LOVE! Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!    

A  -  Always and forever, you are the love of my life. Awesomely thankful for your love and companionship 

P  -  Pleased and delighted with your sense of humor and your upbeat attitude    

P  -  Proud of the amazing young man you have become. I admire the way you face life’s challenges.   

Y  -  You make me so happy, I smile just thinking of you. Yes, I am happy, pleased and proud that you are mine and I am yours.

 

B  -  Blissfully Blessed Because You Love Me. I love your caring compassion 

I  -  Inspired by your tenacity, courage, and determination 

R  - Rejoice inwardly at the sound of your voice and smile greatly when I see your face 

T  - Truly thankful for your gentle caring ways

H  - Hopefully praying that we have many more happy years together

D  -  Delighted at your attention to  details I sometimes overlook

A  - Amazed, happy and thankful that I have been so wonderfully blessed

Y  - You are my sunshine, you  light up my life!

 


Happy Birthday Sunshine,


I Love You!

© by ~dellgirl~

27 comments:

  1. Happy birthday baby boy, I love you so so much! It is now 12:30 AM Texas time I should be asleep, but I just wanted to say happy birthday my love. Good night I love you. ❤️💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mike. 20 more days to go for another Mike birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Super 4-year-old photo. He looks so happy and snappy too.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I appreciate your visit and the great comment.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your lovely son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. I appreciate your visit and your comment.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday to your adorable son! Many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means a lot to me, DUTA. I really appreciate the nice comment.

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday to your son! Great pictures and poem! Love the wording! Hope he enjoyed his special day and will have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the beautiful comment. I appreciate what you said.

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday to your wonderful son!!!
    On the second picture you are two beautiful happy people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaya, Thank you so much for visiting and for the smile-making comment. I like what you said.

      Delete
  8. Cute as a child and handsome as a young man. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your delightful comment. That’s so kind of you.

      Delete
  9. Wishing your loving son a Very Happy Birthday. Hope he has a wonderful day and an amazingly blessed year ahead. He is blessed to have you as his mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really heartwarming comment, AJ. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the wonderful comment. I appreciate that a lot.

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday Wishes to your wonderful son.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving this nice comment. I especially thank you for stopping by. That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  11. What a special and loving post. Wishing your son the blessings of a long, peaceful, prosperous, and happy life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your heartwarming comment made me smile inside and out, thank you. I also thank you for taking time to visit and comment here.

      Delete
  12. **Thank you ALL so much for visiting. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment. I am thankful for your support and for the lovely comments. Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Birthday! He was a cutie-pie 4 year old and a handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving this sweet comment, Kay. I especially thank you for coming by to read and comment. That means so much to me.

      Delete
  14. Love those photos and the tribute to your son! You must be so proud and thankful to have such a handsome man for a son! My favorite sister is a November 6th born. I make sure I never forget her birthday. We didn't get to grow up together but she is very special. We made up for lost time these past 16 years. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really touching comment, Evelyn. Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving this beautiful comment. I appreciate that a lot.

      Delete
  15. A million THANKS everyone! I really appreciate your visits and your comments. They mean a lot to me. Thank you ALL!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!