Monday, November 25, 2019

Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake

Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake

Related image 

This quick and easy Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite. It is so deliciously satisfying your family will not know the difference between this and a peach cobbler that takes lots more time and effort.

Ingredients:
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix,
- 1 – 16 oz. can of peaches with syrup,
- 1 stick of margarine

Baking Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9″x13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Pour peaches and syrup into the pan.
4. Sprinkle cake mix over the peaches.
5. Top with margarine slices.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.

Related image

Click Images to view Source

10 comments:

  1. When you make mine, be sure to pack it really good so it doesn't fall apart in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks good! I love a quick and easy recipe. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite recipes! I've made this cake with cherry pie filling/chocolate cake mix and crushed pineapple/cherry pie filling/yellow cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Dellgirl for this recipe i am going to make this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This looks so good - thanks for sharing. I so appreciate your kind words on my blog - Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it, I sure wish I would have seen this earlier, but I definitely plan to try it next weekend, because I adore peaches! Sending lots of hugs your way! RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this sounds good...happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!