Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What Would You Do?



I found the following article researching the feature Google Alerts. What would you do in this situation?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dealing with a smelly co-worker

When a colleague has an odor, dealing with the situation requires both directness and delicacy.

Dear Bob ...

We are a small company with no HR dept in place.

We have a new male employee who works in a small office with five other people (all women) and has a body odor issue.

Do you have any advice so we may handle this issue with care?

Thank you for your help.

- Wheezing

Dear Wheezing ... Continue reading

1 comment:

  1. I had dealt with a similar situation like that before. I had worked at a dormitory and a few, well several of the women, had obtained a epidemic of lice and ringworms. I had a small get together and came up with a theme, any theme will due. I handed out party favors with soap, deodorant, and other necessary items. Its was like a small kit. No one took offense and it went quite well.
    http://eachotherskeeper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!