- Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes for our safety during hurricane Ike. Those prayers are what saved us from total destruction and massive damages. I have a special thanks for each and every one of you by name and cyber-link. Those are forthcoming.
- Ike's bad weather has come and gone (for the most part, there is more rain coming).
- Everyone is fine, no one was hurt. We all only suffered property damage, thank God for that.
- I'm still with Mama not back in "H" yet, she was hospitalized the Monday before Ike, released Thursday afternoon to come home (a long long story - for another time) and we weathered the Ike ordeal here at the old homestead Friday night and Saturday morning.
- Not sure exactly when we'll make it back to "H" but we're trying to get there as soon as possible.
Thanks again Kay and Lin. I love you guys.