Sunday, May 25, 2008

Resources for Writers & Publishers

The reason I started my website and this blog (my first one) was to provide information and advice for would-be writers, authors, and publishers. Thanks to the dedication and diligence of my oldest son, that is done now.

The new page element on the right side-bar, labeled "The Writing & Publishing Resource", contains just some of that information. It is also possible to sign up for my newsletter there - I hope you will.

Please take some time to investigate the resources we provide. AND, do sign up for the newsletter.

I look forward to your feedback and comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leona, I know just what you mean. I had to learn how to do the link. But I did it! Yahoo!!! Thanks, Sandy for giving me the incentive. You can just go ahead and copy a lot of what I already wrote in my posting or go to Sandy's and copy hers.

    1. Write the title to your own memoir using six words.
    2. Post it on your blog.
    3. Link to the person who tagged you.
    4. Tag five more blogs.

    And I'm not laughing, Leona. Here goes. I'm going to try doing the explanations.

    1.& 2. You just come up with your own Memoir title and either put it in your posting title or somewhere in your next posting.
    3. When you write your Tag posting, you hit the picture of the chain icon. I've discovered that's the LINK icon. You highlight my name paste in my URL which you can find at the top above the heading bar.
    4. Name the 5 other people who read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i want to sign up for your newsletter but couldn't figure out how in the list on the right. help-lin

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!