Sunday, January 16, 2022

Happy Birthday Sweet Daughter!

 Thankful & Blessed to have you in my life!

 

Happy Birthday Sweet Jordyn!

On this day somewhere way back in time,

God smiled on me and Papa ~dellgirl~.

He said, "I'm sending you some sunshine, a whole lot of joy,

and a treasure beyond compare!

Take care of her, enjoy her, and above all, love her.

But, remember this, “she is MINE."

With that in mind and joy in our hearts,

we welcomed the world's

#1 daughter, our one and only –

DuAnne aka Jordyn.

 


I love you, my sunshine, you light up my world!

11 comments:

  1. 5:30 pm - Texas time. Happy Birthday Love-of-my-Life! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are. Wishing you love, peace, happiness, and God's Goodness & forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogspot, long time so see. I mostly blog on facebook these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post! Happy Birthday to your daughter! So happy to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shucks! I wrote a comment to you with my ipad and I see it didn't go through yesterday. Happy Birthday to your beautiful Jordyn!
    By the way, you do know that you can already order test kits, right? https://www.covidtests.gov/
    They opened it up early to test it. Might be easier to do it now than tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't visit your blog so long, since my blog has been hacked a while....

    Hope, everything goes well with you and yours...

    # Happy birthday to your daughter .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!

    I am SO glad to see you. I have been worried for some time about where you were and if you are alright. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated birthday wishes to your daughter.

    Hope all is well with you and yours, my good wishes for 2022.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!