Friday, June 10, 2016

Thank God It's FRIDAY!


It’s hard to believe that another whole school year has come and gone already. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were preparing to start the school year. Grandson’s last day of school was Wednesday May 25th.

He had another GREAT school year! Not as many absences for sickness as his Pre-K year. Every day when I picked him up I would ask what kind of day he had. His answer was always “AWESOME”! A few times he answered that his day was GREAT, FANTASTIC, or TERRIFIC!

Thank God for that! That was way more than I prayed for for my little trooper.   

Wait, there’s more. Summer Camp started at church on Monday. Grandson was so excited to go to summer camp again. He talked about it on and off throughout the school year.

Well, they have their first field trip today. He was doubly excited about that since he’s going on this one ALONE. He’s never gone on a field trip before without his mommy or daddy going along as a chaperone because of his allergies. Yaaaa, Thank God for that!

I can hardly wait to hear all about his first field trip alone! With that said, thank God, it's FRIDAY.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of what I hope is a quiet and relaxing weekend. I am especially looking forward to catching up on some much needed rest and enjoying the weekend.

What about you? What do you have planned for the weekend, anything fun? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Do you have a good laugh to share? We’d love to hear all about it.

Happy weekend friends!

4 comments:

  1. nice to see your comment on my blog...this weekend is our 23rd wedding anniversary so we will celebrate with a nice dinner out on the town and quiet times at home...getting older-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to see summer arrive. No more strict schedules or must-do work. It sounds like your grandson is having a good year and I'm glad to hear he made it through the year without being sick so much. It's been a first for my youngest as well. She tends to miss school a lot because of sickness, but this year she has done much better.

    Thanks for always coming by to check on me. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday was my last day at work and I have two months off. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!