Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Anniversary

It was not my intention to blog about this initially. Before I opened the compose a post page, I scrolled down the page of the blog site.

At the bottom of the blog is my first post, March 18, 2008. There it is, the anniversary. I've been blogging 4 months. Four whole months. I don't know if that's good or bad.

My early posts were filled with all my frustrations about problems I encountered while learning to BLOG. Some were plain "whine" sessions.

Thanks to those of you who offered the advice, tips, and guidance that got me through the maze.

Happy Anniversary for 4 months of blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Leona. You done great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time can equal progress, that's why journals can help us when we go back and read them to see what we've learned and blogs also. keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!