Saturday, May 10, 2008

Turn Off Technical Turn On FUN

I come here today worn, frazzled, tired, and almost void of anything near being able to string together two coherent paragraphs of something other than jibberish. That happens to me sometimes. Mostly when I have overloaded my mind too quickly.

So. What can I do about it? There was a time when playing computer card games like free cell or spider solitaire filled the bill. I'd get on the thing and click click click till my brain went numb from the repetition. Like a solitaire junkie, I guess. That was during my unproductive, uncaring about being productive days. It didn't matter if I accomplished anything positive or constructive or not, I just wanted to be blank. That worked for a while, until I shook myself out (literally) gave myself a good good talking to, got off my fanny and got busy.

That done, I've overwhelmed myself with too much "technicality" too fast. So. what do I do about that?

I'm thinking. I'll stop with the other stuff for a minit and make myself a "FUN" blog. I said, thinking about it. I'm giving it real serious consideration because I don't want to go overboard with the blog thing.

Just a thought.

And, I'd better go before I get carried away with nonsense.

I'll be back later.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, my husband does think I'm going a little nuts with blogging but I can't help myself. Whenever we go anywhere I'm wondering if it's something I can blog about. I think part of it is making friends on line who read your thoughts and comment. It's lovely to have that connection with people you'd otherwise never meet. I don't know how long I can keep it up but I'm having fun with it for now. I've never tried the computer card games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't missed much by not doing the card games. They're fun, but you sound as if you have a lot of other good things to fill your time.

    I think I've gone overboard though. I started another blog,earlier tonight - one meant to be lighthearted, fun, and inspirational (like I don't have enough to do already). I had to stop, couldn't get my pics to upload. Guess I'll get back to it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!