Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Nature's Therapy

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.  ~John Muir


“Nature is the art of God.” ~Dante Alghieri~

Nature's Therapy . . . according to and, 
© by ~dellgirl~

     Better than a doctor

     Sweeter than a 5 lb. bag of sugar

     Intoxicating without the hangover

     Inspiring when quietly observed 

     Cheaper than a bottle of Xanax

     Calms frazzled nerves

     Relieves anxiety without side effects

     More powerful than ANY medicine

Just relax, breathe deeply, and SMILE!


My Walk in Nature!

7 comments:

  1. This makes me feel like going for a walk in nature, bearing smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! You got it exactly right! Smile is NOT optional!
    As always, The Castle Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish I could take a walk somewhere in the woods without the sound of cars, lawnmowers and power tools. We have some nature areas in town but not as quiet as I'd like.

    Looking at your dark chocolate article, I like dark chocolate some, but I'd prefer what's in the accompanying picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, you are right....
    I read that smile may make us live longer...

    # stay safe, healthy and virus free

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Nature's theory list. It's so true. When I look out at the ocean I can feel the tension leave my body! Have a safe a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such positivity brings a HUGE smile to my face, and I thank you. Nature is truly beautiful and so are you! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Leona. You just gave me an idea for a blog post. I need some calm.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!