Friday, January 24, 2020

Happy Anniversary Kay-Musings!

Happy 47th Wedding Anniversary to Kay & Art!

  
Kay, I wish you and Art a Happy Anniversary!  I hope you two have a wonderful time today. Congratulations on reaching this precious milestone. I wish you all the best, praying you have many more happy years together. 

Love and hugggs to you!
Photo plagiarized from Kay's Profile. Please forgive me!
Hello to other blog Friends - Happy Friday!

Hello to you my good friends and blogging buddies. How are you today, this evening, tonight, whatever it is where you are? I hope you have had a good week so far and a nice time Blogging today.

It is 11:30 am here in the great state of Texas. I'm getting a really late start here, been busy care giving, fetching and carrying and such. In the time it will take me to come visit you all and comment it will be even later. Not to worry though, I will see you as soon as I can.  

I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you. I sure miss blogging with you guys. I’ll come by your blogs as soon as my pudgy little fingers can click and my sometimes blurry 4-eyes can manage . . . later. 


Happy Friday Friends!  

I wish you a blessed and fun filled weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Refer to #11 on your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good restful night! We love Kay and Art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely post honoring your friend's Kay wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s almost 8pm in colder Ontario, but it’s not very cold today with temperatures mostly around freezing or even a bit above. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to your friends! Such a great moment! Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting awhile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... gee... You are just so very thoughtful and kind, my dear friend. Thank you so much! Please get some rest and have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to your friends!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Happy Anniversary to Kay and Art.

    Hope your weekend was good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!