What do you think is the #1 reason to wet your fingertips?
The following eight things come to mind for me, in no particular order -- except for #1. It is the first thing I think of as a reason to wet one’s fingertips?
8. separate typed pages
7. get the dried stuff off babies/kids faces (uhhh, if they let you)
6. open the plastic bag in the produce department (then again, maybe not)
5. open a plastic trash can liner
4. get the lint off the dryer filter
3. touch the bottom of an iron to see if it’s hot enough (ouch!)
2. seal an envelope (huh?)
1. turn the pages of a book/magazine (eeeeeeewww, nasty!)
Do you know any other reasons to wet your fingertips (on the tip of your tongue)? Add them in the comments section. We'd love to hear from you.