DO ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS FIT YOU?
• Blogaholism. Do you plot out your day so that it will generate as many blog postings as possible?
• Twitteritis. Did you Twitter this morning as you made your morning coffee? And then later as you trimmed your toenails?
• Reviewing Addiction. Do you spend every lunch hour pumping up your ranking as an Amazon reader-reviewer?
• RSS Dependency. Did you simplify your life by subscribing to RSS feeds only to discover yourself spending more time than ever commenting at blogs?
• Status Update Disorder. Have you made plans to self-publish a collection of your Facebook Status Updates?
If so, you’re almost certainly suffering from from one of the great underdiagnosed ailments of our time. That’s right, you may well have ... Unblocked Writer Syndrome.
But not to worry. The solution is at hand. READ MORE
Find more information and articles at Arts & Letters Daily