Friday, July 11, 2008

News About My Newsletter

Time for an update!

If you're new to this blog you might not know about my weekly newsletter. I started it April 7th with the intention of passing along helpful hints, tips, and advice to writers and aspiring authors.

The April 7th - May 7th issues can be read at At The Starting Gate. Hope you find something that interests you there. If writing and publishing is not for you, please feel free to pass it along to others.

Thank you, Lin for signing up for it. Flowers and rewards to you for that.

1 comment:

  1. flowers and rewards???? well just more info is fine. but don't think i've received your newsletter more than 2-3 times. so will check out the link you have here. thanks, lin

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!