Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Have You Ever. . . ?! UPDATE!

 Cut the top off a pineapple . . . 

                                                                                Photo date - 6-10-26
                                planted it . . . 
                    and gotten a beauty like this?! 

                                                                    Photo date: 6-1-26

This Post is NOT Up-dating on the feed ... why? 😩

5 comments:

  1. Now, all I need to do is pull those "Nightshade-visitors" out of the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have grown a pineapple plant, from a top, but because I had to bring it inside during the winter it never fruited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. We live in Hawaii. I worked in a pineapple factory. Art's friend grew pineapples all the time in his garden and used to give them to us. So yes. LOL! I do know how to grow a pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to find your comment box. How are tou? Vii

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pineapple plant top makes it look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!