Monday, June 9, 2008

Blog Tutorials

Well, the week has started off at a nice steady pace - no technical difficulties or other problems to frustrate. I've been able to check on all my blogs and sites to make sure links and images are working properly.

During the morning I re-visited a wonderful blog I found while searching for information to make my blog posts more meaningful to my readers. The information is probably nothing new for veteran bloggers but, for newbies like myself, I am including it here today.

The site has quite a lot of helpful and interesting pointers for new bloggers.

Learn more at BlogTutorials.

Happy blogging until next time.

2 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for the link, i will be teaching another creative writing and blogging class next month for my retirement community. will check out this link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your blogging link, Leona. I'll have to add it to my Blog Help list. You can find three others that I've got on the left hand side of my blog. I see you've got a bunch of great postings. I'm sort of having trouble keeping up with my blogging lately because of the move. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!