Sunday, February 17, 2019

A Funny to End Your Sunday

Last Request 



Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, "So what's bothering you, dear?"

She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night.

"The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"

She says, "Aye, that he did, Father...

The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"

She says, "He said, 'Please, Mary, put down that dang gun...'"





Image 1 Source

Image 2 Source


6 comments:

  1. This cracked me up! I found it searching through my old saved drafts. I'm glad I did because I was having a hard time thinking of something to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to respond to my much appreciated commentors. I read that post again and now I'm laughing all over again.

      Delete
  2. It's good to laugh. It releases dolphins within us which do us good. I read this in a scientific book I am writing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Harrr-dee-har-HA ...releases dolphins, huh? That's a GOOD one. I love it. Thank you for taking time to stop by to read, and especially for the great comment.

      Delete

I'm so glad you came by. PLEASE, let me know you were here and leave a comment.

Have a wonderful wonderful day!